Affected by Design

Author: Oliver A. /

I dont really look into advertisments or anything like this because I think its a quite useless and superficial thing. I also think that uif instead of al companys having advertisments, they all didn't have advertisments, the market would be even, based on pure quality and efficiency, and it would encourage people to make better things, and not trick people into buying their products. This would lead to a much more honest and seethrough world. Maybe the most memorable encounter between me and an advertisment was when I read a book ecasue the cover was interesting, even thou8ght this influenced me minimally i t took part in making me read the book. Maybve aopart from the tytle and theme of the book the poicture also looked good so I read it with more enthusiasm, so this design might have had an influence on me at some time in my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment