1. One thing that was difficult or frustrating about the HTML project was...
One thing that really frustrated me was that at some time one got completely lost inside the code and one couldn't find his way. I would try to locate an image to change it and I would have to look for 3 minutes on the html page. I think that there should be a better way to organize the html, images here, text here, and so on, to not get lost so much. I think that the project was fun because the product was visible right away.
2. One thing that was fun or easy about the HTML project was...

I think the variety of tags and their different functions were cool. I could play around with this and make some cool effect on my site and they made my site look better when properly used with the surrounding elements and its context. The site as a whole looked well when I made every page with its specific color and every page had different pictures. Every sites text worked differently to bring in a different variety of elements.
3. If I could do the project again, one thing I would do differently is...

One thing that i would want to do differently is to find some more tags and then make the site have some cooler effects. Also i would like to make a link so that people could send comments to my email. I couldn't figure out how to do this because it would require of a link to some other page which would access the internet of the person and redirect them. This would be hard.

4. One thing I learned about building websites is...

I learned many things but between these I think that most surprising of all was that you could create a whole website with the most primitive program on any computer. Who would have guessed that websites with such a high level of complexity as any on the web could be created with just notepad. Also i think that I learned much about computers, shortcuts and other things related to fast working... Not to mention everything i learned form Html, I l;earned basic structure, advanced structures, CSS, And on my own some cool tags. In the end I think this was a very fruitful project.

0 comments:

Post a Comment