Typography Project Questionaire
Author: Oliver A. /I chose this poem because I found in it the bravery. simplicity, humor, and obvious truth that i like in poems. Not a dreadfully long, detailed poem on the topic of the left antenna on a giant dung beetle. I thought this poem also was good to depict on a paper.
2. Explain how your Typoetry project interprets the meaning of your chosen poem using typography. Explain the choice of fonts and design in the interpretation of your poem.
I put the poem on paper, in a wquite literary way. The visual reader will see and old man and a little boy and an equal sign. I believe this poem shows quite well that extremities touch, the extremely civilized with the primitive art, the old man, and the little boy, the extremely "complex" modern art, and any kids drawing. I chiose courir new as a font because it is a very malleable font that can be used to create shapes easily.
I think I wouldn't change enything, yet, I haven't gotten the grade, I haven't finished it, and I haven't even seen it on a printed piece of paper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment